An unspoiled jewel on Lake Michigan’s NW shore, Traverse City is the perfect four-season destination for sports enthusiasts.
From youth sports to internationally acclaimed amateur events -- including the Bayshore Marathon, the Iceman Cometh Challenge the largest one-day mountain bike race in the U.S., and the North American Vasa ski race -- Traverse City can accommodate a variety of athletic events.
The full-service Cherry Capital Airport provides commercial service to 300 domestic and international destinations and is just minutes from nearly 5,000 guest rooms and over 200 miles of sugar-sand beaches that surround crystal clear lakes and bays.
Come play and stay in Traverse City! Learn more by contacting Sarah Barnard, Director of Meeting Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IRONMAN 70.3
- North American Vasa Nordic Ski Race
- USAC – Iceman Cometh Challenge
- NHL Prospect Tournament
- MSYSA – Traverse Bay Area Youth Soccer Tournaments
- State Gymnastics Meet
- USAC – Cherry-Roubaix TT, Criterium, State Championship
- Traverse City Waves Softball Tournaments
- Melges 17 National Sailing Championship
- ISOC Snocross Nationals
- Bayshore Marathon
- Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Tournament
- US Figure Skating, Tri-States Synchronized Skating Championships