Available on November 11-13, our Uncommon Wine Tour Package gives you a one-of-a-kind touring experience at Left Foot Charley and The Village at Grand Traverse Commons. Enjoy wine tasting paired with behind the scenes tours of these historic buildings. November 11-13, 2016 STARTING AT $244 PER PERSON IN THE HOTEL STARTING AT $283 PER PERSON IN THE TOWER.
- 2 Nights Accommodations
- 1 Breakfast Buffet at Sweetwater American Bistro per person
- 1 Sunday Breakfast Buffet at Aerie Restaurant & Lounge per person
- 1 Guided Historic Tour of the Village at Grand Traverse Commons - 2 hours
- 1 Tour and tasting event at Left Foot Charley- 1 hour
- 1 Welcome amenity Historic Tour of The Village at Grand Traverse Commons Description: Join us for a Historic Tour of The Village campus, formerly the Traverse City State Hospital grounds. You will learn about Dr. Munson’s “Beauty is Therapy” theory on patient care, the former uses of the structures on the property, the purpose of the architecture and more. The tour will take you through an unrenovated historic building, a renovation project in process and the tour will end with a walk through an amazing, brick steam tunnel built in 1883. Left Foot Charley Wine Tour Description: Left Foot Charley is a winery like no other. In lieu of the single estate model, LFC is a collection of grape and apple growers located throughout Northern Michigan dedicated to growing fruit for our wine and cider. Located in the urban setting of the former Traverse City State Hospital campus known as The Village, LFC creates an array of balanced white wine, red wine, and hard cider. Every bottle tells the story of the farm, the vintage and the winemaker's dream of sharing it all with you. Join us for a rare behind the scenes sneak peek at our operations with a key member of our staff. After our tour, enjoy a guided tasting featuring our very best wines and ciders with cheese to pair with each selection.
For reservations, call 800-236-1577. The above rates are per person, based on double occupancy. The above pricing includes 11% tax and $14.95 nightly resort fee. Rooms at this rate are limited. Not available to groups. Not valid with holiday brunches. May not be combined with other offers. Certain other restrictions may apply. Must be at least 21 years of age. Package includes transportation to and from The Village at Grand Traverse Commons