Spend the day having fun snowshoeing or cross-country skiing on some of the best trails in the state!
Northern Michigan not only has some of the best snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails in the state, but is also home to award-winning restaurants, vineyards and scenery. We offer a unique opportunity to not only take to the trails but enjoy special amenities to make this your best winter getaway ever.
- Two nights' accommodations
- Made-to-order breakfast each morning with complimentary room service available
- Snack pack for the trails including coffee or cocoa beverages
- $50 Dinner Certificate (39 restaurants to select from)
- Two Wine Tastings at the M-22 Glen Arbor store – receive five samples and a souvenir glass (must be at least 21 years old for wine tasting)
- Up to a $20.00 credit at the M-22 store – Glen Arbor to buy your favorite wine/souvenir
- 1-4 Hour rental of two sets of cross country skis, poles and boots OR 1-4 hour rental of two sets of snowshoes and poles
Check website for room selection and pricing.