Experience the beautiful Crystal River and Glen Arbor area by canoe, kayak, or bike!
Spend the day pedaling through the winding trails around the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore or paddle your way down the gentle flowing water of Crystal River as you explore this picturesque area. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a Glen Arbor restaurant, then head over for some wine tasting at the M-22 Glen Arbor store, where you can take home a special bottle of wine. Finish the evening with dinner at one of the Traverse City area microbreweries.
This package includes:
- Two nights' accommodations
- A $20.00 gift card for breakfast at a local restaurant for each night
- A $50.00 dinner gift card to a local brewery (choice of North Peak Brewing Company, 7 Monks Taproom, The Workshop Brewing Company, Rare Bird Brewpub, or Mackinaw Brewing Company)
- One rental from Crystal River Outfitters (select from 2 kayaks for a 2-3 hour trip; 1 canoe for a 2-3 hour trip; or 2 comfort bikes for a 1-5 hour trip)
- Two wine tastings at the M-22 Glen Arbor store – receive 5 samples and a souvenir glass (must be at least 21 years old for wine tasting)
- A credit of up to $20.00 at the M-22 Glen Arbor store to buy your favorite wine/souvenir
- A $30.00 gift card to a Glen Arbor restaurant
- A choice of two Lake ‘N Pines Lodge wine glasses or two beer mugs
Check our website for room selection and pricing.