Experience the beautiful Crystal River and Glen Arbor area by canoe, kayak or bike!
Spend the day pedaling through the winding trails around the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore or paddle your way down the gentle flowing water of Crystal River as you explore this picturesque area. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a Glen Arbor restaurant, then head over to a wine tasting at the M-22 store in Glen Arbor where you can take home a special bottle of M-22 wine. Finish the evening with dinner at one of the Traverse City area microbreweries.
- Two Nights' accommodations
- Full made-to-order breakfast each morning with complimentary room service available
- $50.00 dinner certificate to local brewery (choice of North Peak Brewery, 7 Monks Tap Room, The Workshop, Rare Bird or Mackinaw Brewing)
- One rental from Crystal River Outfitters (select from: 2 kayaks for 2-3 hour trip; 1 canoe for 2-3 hour trip; or 2 mountain bikes for 1-5 hour trip)
- Two wine tastings at the M-22 store in Glen Arbor– receive 5 samples and a souvenir glass (must be at least 21 years old for wine tasting)
- Credit of up to $20.00 at the M-22 store in Glen Arbor to buy your favorite wine /souvenir
- $30.00 gift card to a Glen Arbor restaurant
- Choice of two Lake ‘N Pines Lodge wine glasses or two beer mugs
Check website for room selection and pricing.