PLEASE HELP PROTECT OUR HAPPY PLACE
As the weather turns warmer and more of the activities that we enjoy reopen, it is crucial to continue taking steps to slow the spread of COVID-19. During this time of pandemic, we hope you will join us in protecting the people who make this such a wonderful place. We need your help to keep the number of COVID-19 cases low, so that northern Michigan can remain safe for people to enjoy. As you venture out to explore the area, we ask that you please:
- Wear a mask or face covering. It’s estimated that a third of those infected have no symptoms and a mask helps prevent spread of the disease from person to person.
- Continue social distancing and allowing space of at least six feet between you and others.
- Practice good hand hygiene -- wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Do not gather in groups of ten or more people.
- Please be patient and wait outside of a restaurant, bar or store to avoid overcrowding.
- If you begin to experience symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue) do not go out into public, instead contact your primary care provider for instructions or call Munson Healthcare’s COVID-19 hotline at 231-395-0951.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
We are grateful for your help to keep our most vulnerable, our healthcare workers, and everyone in our community safe. Thank you and be well.
READ THE MEMO FROM MUNSON HEALTHCARE