Horse and Wagon Historic Tours
- Port Oneida Farms Heritage Center
- 3164 W Harbor Hwy
- Glen Arbor, MI 49630-9797
- July 3, 2018 - September 4, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Thursday
- Admission: $20 for Adults, $12 for Kids Ages 4-12, Free for Kids 3 and Under
- 4:30 PM to 6:45 PM
Experience the Port Oneida Historic District the way they did in the late 1800 to early 1900s – by horse and wagon! We’ll travel in the footsteps of the early pioneers through fields and Port Oneida Road where you’ll learn about the history of this significant agricultural community with rolling hills and 18 farmsteads. Tours are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour long. Reservations are required.
For more information about this ongoing event, please click here.