Guided Historic Walking Tours of The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- Presented By: The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- Dates: February 1, 2023 - August 31, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- 830 Cottageview Dr, Ste 101
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Time: Tours vary by day; check our website for schedule
- Price: See website for details
All events are subject to change without notice. Please check the event website for the most updated information.
Take a guided tour and immerse yourself in the long and fascinating history of the Traverse City State Hospital – the 1880-era complex which is now known as The Village at Grand Traverse Commons. A number of guided tours are offered.
Special tours for groups and photographers are also available. For all tours, dress for the weather as you will be outside for part of the time. Sturdy shoes are encouraged.
With a million square feet of interior space and 63 acres of grounds, The Village at Grand Traverse Commons obviously has many tales to tell. These tours fill up quickly, so register early.
Please click here for detailed information about tickets and tour schedules, which vary by week and by day.