Garden Tours at the Park at Water's Edge at Crystal Mountain
- Presented By: Crystal Mountain
- Dates: June 14, 2023 - August 30, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Location: Park at Water's Edge at Crystal Mountain
- 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr
- Thompsonville, MI 49683
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $10 per person
- (888) 968-7686, extension 7000
All events are subject to change without notice. Please check the event website for the most updated information.
Join us this summer in exploring our bold and romantic gardens designed by award-winning architects James Van Sweden, Mark Johnson, and Sandy Clinton. Take a tour with our master gardeners as they lead you through water gardens, babbling brooks, winding through the Cottages at Water’s Edge to the ever-changing beauty of hundreds of perennials, thousands of annuals, and shrub varieties in the resort village.
Reservations: Reservations are required and can be made by contacting the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
Complimentary to resort houseguests and Four Seasons Club Members. Houseguests must bring their key card or hotel identification card for the tour. Four Seasons Club Members must present their own Four Seasons Card.
- Parental supervision is required for guests under the age of 13.
- Meet at the Park at Water's Edge for tour departure.