Festival of Foods
- Hagerty Center (The)
- 715 E Front St
- Traverse City, MI 49686
- Recurring every February 1st
- Admission: $99
- 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
A day of demonstrations and food discover at Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay. Area chefs and specialty food businesses dish up cooking tips and techniques, while you enjoy tasty samples. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select your favorite 4 of the 16 options.
Chefs include Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cooks’ House), Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Lee Wiitala (S2S Catering & Event Planning), along with many new chefs and experts.
Here is a sampling of sessions that were offered at the last Festival of Foods:
- Savor chocolate from bean to bar with Nichole Warner (Fresh Coast Chocolate Co.)
- Experience smoked meats and pickled fruits with Chef Henry Bisson (Smoke and Porter)
- Relish traditional Italian fare with Janene Silverman
- (Re)discover raclette cheese with Anne Hoyt (Leelanau Cheese)
- Add sweets, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
Check-in begins at 9:45 a.m.
Registration begins in early December 2017