Detroit Red Wings Training Camp
- Centre Ice Arena
- 1600 Chartwell Dr
- Traverse City, MI 49696
- September 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Recurring daily
- Admission: Online Ticket Sales begin July 10. Prices vary from $10-30 depending on event/seat location.
- Time: Varies by Day/Event. See schedule www.centreice.org
The 2017-18 Red Wings hit the ice for the first time the morning of Friday, Sept. 15, and continue daily through Monday, Sept. 18. Red Wings players, prospects and tryouts will be divided into teams that will practice and scrimmage throughout camp, leading up to the annual Red and White Game on Sept. 18 at 12 p.m. A full camp roster and the complete training camp schedule will be announced at a later date.
The Training Camp Alumni and Celebrity Game will also return for a fifth consecutive season, taking place on Saturday, Sept. 16 at 7:00 p.m. Last year’s game included numerous Red Wings front office staff and coaches, including general manager Ken Holland and head coach Jeff Blashill; former players such as Dino Ciccarelli, Kris Draper, Jiri Fischer, Joe Kocur, Kirk Maltby and Darren McCarty; and Red Wings television color analyst Mickey Redmond.
Advance tickets for all September Red Wings events are available exclusively online this season at www.centreice.org/drwtickets, starting on Monday, July 10, and will also be sold first-come, first-served at the arena entrance on the day of each event. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Training Camp Practice (Friday, Sept. 15): $10 standing-room, $15 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Saturday, Sept. 16): $10 standing-room, $20 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Sunday, Sept. 17): $10 standing-room, $20 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Alumni and Celebrity Game (Saturday, Sept. 16): $20 standing-room, $30 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Red and White Game (Monday, Sept. 18): $20 standing-room, $30 reserved seating or mezzanine
Photography by Dave Reginek/Detroit Red Wings