Cherry Pie Make & Bake
- Presented By: National Cherry Festival
- Dates: July 6, 2023
- Location: Open Space Park
- Grandview Parkway at Union Street
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Time: Registration at 9:00 AM
- Price: $3 suggested donation to Traverse Bay Children's Advocacy Center
- (231) 947-4230
All events are subject to change without notice. Please check the event website for the most updated information.
All kids ages two to 12 can come learn how to make a mini Cherry Crumb Pie -- the signature pie of the National Cherry Festival! The bakers from Grand Traverse Pie Company will instruct. Kids can either bake their pie onsite or take it home to bake later.
The event is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis with on-site registration opening at 9:00 AM. Arrive early to sign up for your time slot!
All National Cherry Festival events are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, click here to visit the event page.