You have 0 items in your Trip Planner.Trip Planner
Current Weather59.0° Overcast
The Traverse City area hosts a wide variety of festivals throughout the year. By far our largest annual event is the National Cherry Festival, held in early July in downtown Traverse City. Other major celebrations throughout the year are listed below, with links to the official sites if available.
For information and online purchase of ticketed events in the Traverse City area go to My North Tickets.
May 3 - Sept 7, 2014Seungmo Park: Meticulously Snipped and Wrapped
June 19 - Aug 28, 2014Jazz at Sunset at Chateau Chantal
June 19 - Sept 4, 2014Concert on the Lawn
July 1 - Sept 1, 2014Great Lakes Block Building Adventure
July 29 - Aug 3, 2014Traverse City Film Festival
Aug 15, 2014Paella in the Park
Aug 22 - 23, 20147th Annual Traverse City Summer Microbrew & Music Festival
Aug 29 - 31, 2014Taste of Traverse City
Sept 12 - 16, 2014NHL Prospects Tournament
Sept 19 - 21, 2014Schooner Festival
Sept 19 - 23, 2014Detroit Red Wings Training Camp
Santa's Arrival, Tree Lighting & Holiday Open House
Contact & More Info
The holiday season kicks off when Santa comes to town! Join the downtown shops and restaurants for a night full of holiday fun, music and activities!
Schedule of Events:
- Holiday Music: 5:00 pm
- Community Caroling: 5:45 pm
- Santa Arrives & Community Tree Lighting: 6:00 pm
- Santa Visits in His House: 6:15-9:00 pm
- Live Musical Entertainment: 6:15-9:00 pm
- Ice Sculptures and Live Demonstration: 6 to 8:00 pm
- Live Reindeer: 6 to 8:00 pm
- Horse & Carriage Rides: 6:30 to 9:00 pm
- FREE Holiday cartoons at the State Theatre: 6:45 pm
- Fire Dancing, Juggling and More!